Lapiz y Borradores

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TO THE UNKNOWN

to the unknown...






It was cold; the big city started waking up. I walked from the hostel I was staying in, ten blocks down the streets of cold old colonial La Candelaria in Bogota city, to reach into an urban metro stop. People moves constantly, sometimes smiling, some other times quiet inside their thoughts… but always up and down busy doing their daily shores. Into one of the groups of unknown people, I stopped at this one that sale orange juice and carrot juice. The ladies at work, very friendly. All of the sudden, I felt reality a little bit more approachable than before. I was touched inside by the responsibilities of an invisible new world order: the Renaissance of a Spiritual living.






















 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I cannot understand your language, but I had a look at oyur drawings - interesting !!!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home